Wednesday 6 July 2016

Carrots

Carrots!IMG_3012.JPG
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
        WALT: write a recount.

When I walked  into class I saw something in the corner of my eyes then i looked at it and it was carrots and I  said to. Myself where are all the bunnies If  we have carrots there must be bunnies.

When we walked outside we got one board and one knife and a carrots when we got all of those things we had to start carving our carrot. It was so so fun one person has carved a carrot and made it like a real carrot person we all thought that it was someone orange    

My carrot had big eyes and a twelve pack and no arms but my newly looked like a nacelle and at the end we got to eat it
My highlight of the day was hanging out with my friends and eating the carrot

No comments:

Post a Comment